Ride a horse, do an alpaca wool craft, meet the animals, take the farm tour, stop at the market and see a mini demonstration – there’s so much to see at Alberta Open Farm Days, this Saturday August 17th from 10am to 3pm.
- Free drop-in tours at 10am and 1pm will be fun for all the family. We’ll share our story and some cool facts about growing garlic and mushrooms; you’ll get to meet the animals, do a fun alpaca-wool craft, and watch mini-demonstrations
- Trading Post market 10am to 3pm – come and meet our amazing group of local growers, producers and business owners
- Stop for a cup of tea or coffee and a locally baked treat in our beautiful atrium
- Garden centre deals – check out the special farm days deals in the garden centre
- Horse rides! Our newest member of the village will be around from 10am to 3pm offering rides on Joker the Clydesdale and Dakota the Paint, for just $5 each. 10am to 3pm.