Here at Bloomfield Garden Centre we’re all about local. We grow most of our own plant materials ourselves, and we feature as many local artists and producers as possible in the store.
That’s why we think a farmers’ market is one of our best ideas yet! We have approval for a weekly market, but we want to make it awesome, so for this year it will just be monthly.
Our markets will be on Saturdays from 10am to 3pm and dates so far include (or have included) June 16, July 7 and August 18. Stay tuned for news of the September date.
As well as BC fruit and local, Alberta-grown produce we’ll have products from local producers and artists.
Each market gets bigger and better, so you can expect amazing things!
Here’s what we have in store for you this August 18th:
- BC Fruit
- Locally grown vegetables
- Made by Kellsey – pottery
- Harmony, Health, Humanity, gemstone jewelry
- Lil Green Urban Farm – fresh microgreens and produce
- Reding Farm – handcrafted leather goods
- 582 Soap Co.
- Gwen’s jewelry and pet tags
- Standing Dead Woodworks – hand crafted furniture
- Artical Shop – clothing
- Charlene’s Creative Creatings – face painting
- Offcuts – bat houses and rustic furniture
- Rainbow Lockets – jewelry